Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Hall organization


I know I promised pictures a long time ago of my new hooks and bench that Papa built for me. I have absolutely loved it. The boys coats, helmets and backpacks stay corraled here. They have a spot to put on their shoes. I still haven't found the perfect baskets for underneath. I plan to store winter hats and gloves and also their knee pads for their bikes in some baskets, but nothing has struck me to work yet. I finally have spruced up the bench with a few pillows and a cute little sign on the shelf. I still think the shelf needs some sort of artwork or something taller behind the "Home" sign. I'll keep looking. But thanks, Papa, for your hard work. It has been great.

2 comments:

meg + andy said...

wow- this is so great! but i can't tell where it is in your house! in the kitchen? by the boy's room? :)
meagan

Hilary said...

In the hall by the boys' room.